SVP, Contact Centres
16:15 PANEL DISCUSSION: BRINGING THE 3 Ps TOGETHER – HOW DO WE ENSURE ALIGNMENT OF CX BETWEEN DIFFERENT BUSINESS FUNCTIONS AND STAKEHOLDERS?
Organisational alignment is critical to getting your CX programmes off the ground and delivering. Many things need to be considered when setting up these programmes for success – defining the impact on key business outcomes, designing new processes and tools to support new CX capabilities, establishing what success means in your context. Aligning different business functions and stakeholders to work towards the same end goal is more complicated in practice than sounds.
· What is the best approach to clarifying and operationalising your CX vision and tying it to clear business outcomes?
· How does the CX transformation impact the expectations from the other business functions?
· Metrics, recognitions and rewards: What is the most efficient way to accomplish employee engagement?
· How to engage your customer in this process as a primary stakeholder?
How do you move away from talking about improving Customer Experience to actually doing something about your customer experience? Engage in a case study on the most successful approach for YouSee – the leading Danish traditional telecoms provider.
• Taking the execution of CX to the next level through transformation of customer touch points
• How do we capture the VoC to pick up the parts of customer transactions that need to be improved?
• Translating VoC into process changes
• Taking away customer challenges from the frontline to the heart of the organization to deal with them effectively