VP, Product & Pricing
· Using DPI and BI to segment customer preferences and pattern of content consumption
· Looking beyond traditional TVoD and SVoD models and putting customer experience first!
· Bundling non-linear content through OTT partnerships
· Bringing linear content on OTT to meet customer requirement on the go and monetizing data services
16:15 PANEL DISCUSSION: BRINGING THE 3 Ps TOGETHER – HOW DO WE ENSURE ALIGNMENT OF CX BETWEEN DIFFERENT BUSINESS FUNCTIONS AND STAKEHOLDERS?
Organisational alignment is critical to getting your CX programmes off the ground and delivering. Many things need to be considered when setting up these programmes for success – defining the impact on key business outcomes, designing new processes and tools to support new CX capabilities, establishing what success means in your context. Aligning different business functions and stakeholders to work towards the same end goal is more complicated in practice than sounds.
· What is the best approach to clarifying and operationalising your CX vision and tying it to clear business outcomes?
· How does the CX transformation impact the expectations from the other business functions?
· Metrics, recognitions and rewards: What is the most efficient way to accomplish employee engagement?
· How to engage your customer in this process as a primary stakeholder?