Additional Event Information
Not long now until the 2020 agenda is released...
To give you a brief overlook, these are the key highlights addressed last year:
- Over 30 operators around the globe on how they exceed their customer expectations, including presentations from Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, Orange, du, Telia and many others
- Tricks with experience personalisation – big data vs small data and how to use both to achieve the best customer outcome. This was covered through case studies and panel discussion with our top experts from Sky, YouSee, Telekom Srbija and Telenor
- Vonage, Koodo Mobile, Ultra Mobile, Windstream, PTCL and many more discussed digitalisation of the telecoms services and modes of customer communication – what are the best practices to lead the future of telecoms for your customers?
Some of the highlighted sessions included:
- Verizon on the future of User Experience Design in an AI First World
- Orange on operationalization of CX for measurable
- Telefonica Brazil on reviewing the customer journey and CX transformation in 2019+
Interested in partnering with the CEM Global Summit? View our 2019 CX Portfolio Business Development Pack, to learn about the sponsorship opportunities we offer, and how CEM Global can improve your ROI.
In this report we look at the current investment priorities of a group of telecoms CX influencers as well as the 12 months ahead. Use the findings for insight on where the industry is heading so you can benchmark the results against your own progress and plan your CX strategies accordingly.
In this white paper, you will find the best tips from customer experience experts who are among the most influential in providing advice and thought leadership to businesses.
- How do you exceed what your customers expect of you?
- How to develop a strong strategy for Customer Service?
- Which areas are key to improving Customer Experience?