Conference Day Two
8:15 - 9:00 REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
9:00 - 9:15 CHAIR’S OPENING REMARKSIngrid Lindberg - Chief Experience Officer, Chief Customer
9:15 - 9:45 CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE CHANGING CONSUMER DEMANDS IN THE DIGITAL WORLDDavid Erickson - CEO, FreeConferenceCall.com
We have observed how customer expectations and habits have changed as a result of digitalisation and telecoms are now juggling to stay relevant trying to integrate digital channels into their CX effectively. Moving from Mobile First to AI First strategy on this digital journey, what does it mean to be proactive in meeting customer expectations and how to we act on that? In this session, you will explore what these changes mean for telecoms and how to build your business strategy based on customer service and innovation to live up to customer expectations in 2019+.
9:45 - 10:15 REINVENTING THE TELCO CUSTOMER EXPERIENCEAndy Fruhling - VP, Software Development, Nokia Digital Experience, Nokia
It is no secret that digital customers have increasingly high expectations of all types of service providers. To win in today’s environment, communication service providers (CSPs) must reinvent the way they provide services and interact with their customers, delivering a true digital customer experience. We will explore four requirements for CSPs to deliver a world-class digital customer experience, including practical examples.
· Engaging customers in digital time with the right service through the right channel, when it matters most
· Harnessing the power of connected intelligence to build a thorough understanding of customers - what they want, what they need and what they find valuable
· Delivering ultra-personalized customer experiences and contextualized offerings based on this customer understanding
· Utilizing AI & automation to make sense of the massive amounts of network and customer data and turn insights into immediate, even predictive action
Andy FruhlingVP, Software Development, Nokia Digital Experience
10:15 - 10:45 DRIVING CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CHANGE IN LATIN AMERICA’S LARGEST CALL CENTREFabio Avellar - VP, Customer Experience, Telefonica Brazil (Vivo)
Find out how Telefonica is improving the quality of service for 100 million of their customers using AI, IVR & SMS.
· The journey of implementing AI for CX transformation
· Keeping up with customer expectations
· Integrating tech innovation through a “learn as you go” mentality
Fabio AvellarVP, Customer Experience
Telefonica Brazil (Vivo)
10:45 - 11:15 MORNING BREAK AND NETWORKING
IDGs 11:15 - 13:15
IDG A11:15 - 13:15 Self-service
IDG B11:15 - 13:15 VoC
IDG C11:15 - 13:15 Platforms revolution
IDG D11:15 - 13:15 Data Analytics & Personalisation
IDG E11:15 - 13:15 Social Media, Content & Branding
IDG F11:15 - 13:15 Digital & Cloud
IDG G11:15 - 13:15 CX & UX Design
IDG H11:15 - 13:15 Operational Transformation
11:15 - 13:15 EXCLUSIVE VIP LOUNGE (INVITE ONLY)
For more information on this enquire with the conference director on Tayisiya.Prokopenko@iqpc.co.uk
13:15 - 14:15 NETWORKING LUNCH
Products & Services14:15 - 14:45 HOW TO SAVE MILLIONS BY REFRAMING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MODEL Bernard Szederkenyi - VP, Customer Experience & Digital Evolution, Koodo Mobile
Koodo Mobile has remained an industry leader in the wireless category, backed by multiple J .D. Power wins over the last 10 years. A distinct approach to customer experience, centered around ‘design thinking’ principles is at the heart of the success.
Learn how you can adopt some of these insights for your business strategy and transform your customer interactions to a new future-proof digital model, maximising customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Leverage AI, tech innovation and customer centricity for a win-win outcome
• Implement Virtual assistant into customer sales & care
• Using behavioral psychology in defining CX strategy
Bernard SzederkenyiVP, Customer Experience & Digital Evolution
Products & Services14:45 - 15:15 MOVING BEYOND APP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS AND PUSH SMS Christopher DeGrace - VP, Products & Alliences, OnePIN
What if you could achieve a customer response rate 20X greater than push SMS or app push notifications?
What if you could communicate with 100% of your customers, on all mobile devices, without requiring a mobile application?
Join us to learn how mobile operators and brands can digitize and transform the ways they reach and engage customers.
Christopher DeGraceVP, Products & Alliences
Products & Services15:15 - 15:45 UTILISING CHATBOTS TO BUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS Omar Javaid - Chief Product Officer, Vonage
As AI becomes part of consumers’ everyday lives, chatbots will play an ever-growing role in defining how operators connect to consumers. By leveraging chatbot and AI technology via APIs, we can not only increase customer loyalty by engaging with them in deeper, more personal ways, but we can also make it quicker and easier to solve problems and address their needs and wants.
Through a series of use cases, Omar Javaid will share how telecom service providers today can best unlock the potential of chatbot and AI technology to enhance their customer journey and build stronger customer relationships.
Omar JavaidChief Product Officer
Process14:15 - 14:45 CONTACT CENTRE TRANSFORMATION: HIGH TOUCH CX IN THE DIGITAL AGE Marcos Arias - Former Director, Premium Call Centers, AT&T
How do you deliver on promises of personalisation, understanding and care in your contact centres?
High touch management process seems counter intuitive in the era of digitalisation and AI at first; however intelligent automation proves to be an incredibly useful tool to allow the special attention your customers deserve.
Immerse yourself in this AT&T case study of premium contact centres transformation to move away from a quantity and speed of resolution to a quality, high touch approach that has evidently reaped its benefits through measuring the most important contact centre KPIs.
Marcos AriasFormer Director, Premium Call Centers
Process14:45 - 15:15 AI-DRIVEN EXPERIENCE-CENTRIC BUSINESS AND OPERATIONS Malla Poikela - Head of Marketing, Digital Intelligence, Nokia Software, Nokia
Gaining significant business benefits with real-world data-driven use cases.
• Boosting NPS by improving experience and customer satisfaction at every touch point of the customer omni-channel journey
• Retaining high value customers with automated VIP and corporate experience monitoring
• Moving from network-centric to experience-centric business by prioritising issue resolution based on customer impact
• Empowering the marketing, customer care and operations with personalised customer experience index
• Detecting up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and finding new revenue streams faster
• Automating and optimising operations, and boosting network performance
Malla PoikelaHead of Marketing, Digital Intelligence, Nokia Software
Process15:15 - 15:45 ADVANCING CX: FROM REDECORATING TO REMODELING Susan Oudshoorn - CX Chapter Lead, KPN
- How we incorporate Design Thinking and Doing in our Customer Journey Design and throughout the whole company.
- How we are expanding Customer Journey Analytics as a stearing mechanism for both customer facing employees and senior management.
- Scaling up CX: from department to mindset
Susan OudshoornCX Chapter Lead
People14:15 - 14:45 CUSTOMER FOCUS IN THE ORGANISATION Suman Kargupta - Head of Customer Experience, Jio
Discover how to install commitment to CX goals and make your employees CX catalysts of CX delivery and CX opportunity pioneers.
• Transforming how your organisation views CX
• Aligning the organisation and employees to ‘CX as a way of life ‘
• Driving creativity and innovation within the organisation
• How to get your employees excited about your customers and what you do for them?
Suman KarguptaHead of Customer Experience
People14:45 - 15:15 CX AND COLLABORATION Maria Marino - VP, Customer Experience, Windstream
Collaboration amongst your employees, and between departments, is the single biggest enabler of customer satisfaction, or dis-satisfaction. A lack of effective collaboration is easily visible to the customer. It shows up in the transaction itself, in our customer surveys and in our internal NPS surveys. If you have a customer experience deficit, the “internal,” or employee, NPS survey is the easiest way to get to the heart of the issue.
We will look at the first right steps to get all employees rowing in the same direction, empowered by the same ideal journey vision, before you tackle the discrete customer issues:
· Shared business objectives
· Shared performance measures
· Enabling the greater view of the business performance
Maria MarinoVP, Customer Experience
People15:15 - 15:45 IDG: HOW TO MAKE YOUR EMPLOYEES DRIVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT ALL CUSTOMER TOUCH POINTS? Michael Dmitrichenko - Chief Customer Officer Volia
This session is an opportunity to discuss everything to do with running customer touch points and getting the most out of your employees within yourCall Center, Retail, Field Operations, Digital and other channels. You will explore the best ways to overcome the common pain points in order to facilitate:
· Performance improvement
· Employee satisfaction and retention
· Taking CX initiative
You will have a chance to bring your current challenges to the table and get input from the group.
Michael DmitrichenkoChief Customer Officer
15:45 - 16:15 AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
16:15 - 17:00 PANEL DISCUSSION: BRINGING THE 3 Ps TOGETHER – HOW DO WE ENSURE ALIGNMENT OF CX BETWEEN DIFFERENT BUSINESS FUNCTIONS AND STAKEHOLDERS?Ingrid Lindberg - Chief Experience Officer Chief Customer
Rolf Adamson - SVP, Contact Centres, YouSee
Abdellatif Bouziani - Group CEO, Smart East Africa
Aasif Inam - VP, Product & Pricing, PTCL
Hany Mokhtar - VP, Customer Experience, Mobily
Prashantha Robertson - General Manager, Customer Experience, Sri Lanka Telecom
Organisational alignment is critical to getting your CX programmes off the ground and delivering. Many things need to be considered when setting up these programmes for success – defining the impact on key business outcomes, designing new processes and tools to support new CX capabilities, establishing what success means in your context. Aligning different business functions and stakeholders to work towards the same end goal is more complicated in practice than sounds.
· What is the best approach to clarifying and operationalising your CX vision and tying it to clear business outcomes?
· How does the CX transformation impact the expectations from the other business functions?
· Metrics, recognitions and rewards: What is the most efficient way to accomplish employee engagement?
· How to engage your customer in this process as a primary stakeholder?
Rolf AdamsonSVP, Contact Centres
Abdellatif BouzianiGroup CEO
Smart East Africa
Aasif InamVP, Product & Pricing
Hany MokhtarVP, Customer Experience
Prashantha RobertsonGeneral Manager, Customer Experience
Sri Lanka Telecom
17:00 - 17:30 FIRESIDE CHAT: DEFINING THE TELECOMS DIGITAL FUTURE – WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A “DIGITAL OPERATOR”Ingrid Lindberg - Chief Experience Officer Chief Customer
Aaron Boasman-Patel - VP, AI and Customer Experience, TM Forum
We offer you an exclusive discussion with the lead of the TM Forum’s Artificial Intelligence Collaboration Program - Aaron, who has been working to create industry standards and best practices with extensive research and analytics work alongside largest global telecoms.
This discussion will focus on what the near future holds for telecoms and what they should do today in order to add value to their customers.
· What’s the vision for the 5G world and how do we achieve that vision?
· What aspects of the digital transformation are the most challenging and how should we go about them?
· How do we unlock innovation within telecoms, as well as address the skill gap?
Aaron Boasman-PatelVP, AI and Customer Experience
17:30 - 17:45 CHAIR’S CLOSING THOUGHTS
18:00 - 19:00 MAIN DRINKS RECEPTION
19:00 - 20:30 CX TELECOMS AWARDS CEREMONY
Sponsored by Huawei