CEM in Telecoms Global Summit Agenda 2017
As the 60 speaker line-up for CEM in Telecoms Global Summit grows, we are taking this opportunity to share a snapshot of those companies who will share tangible, innovative case studies on how you can maintain pace with disruptive competitors amidst advancements in technology, data management and social media.
All speakers will deliver tangible case studies with quantitative results that you can implement in your own organisation.
Download the agenda to view more details on how:
- Liberty Global have been transforming the organisation since 2014 with a cross-border Voice of the Customer program
- TalkTalk are delivering a major digital transformation programme to achieve more than £50m EBITDA benefits in 3 years
- Three have implemented a transformation program on the digital level and where it will be by 2018
- O2 are driving a “Listen, learn and make better” ethos through their unique Customer Experience Index
- Deutsche Telekom will deliver €300m of operational excellence savings by the end of 2019 through digitalisation of the customer service
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.