CEM in Telecoms Global Summit Agenda
Not long now until the 2020 agenda is released...
To give you a brief overlook, these are the key highlights addressed last year:
- Over 30 operators around the globe on how they exceed their customer expectations, including presentations from Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, Orange, du, Telia and many others
- Tricks with experience personalisation – big data vs small data and how to use both to achieve the best customer outcome. This was covered through case studies and panel discussion with our top experts from Sky, YouSee, Telekom Srbija and Telenor
- Vonage, Koodo Mobile, Ultra Mobile, Windstream, PTCL and many more discussed digitalisation of the telecoms services and modes of customer communication – what are the best practices to lead the future of telecoms for your customers?
Some of the highlighted sessions included:
- Verizon on the future of User Experience Design in an AI First World
- Orange on operationalization of CX for measurable
- Telefonica Brazil on reviewing the customer journey and CX transformation in 2019+
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.